He/she is an adept at evaluating the needs of the consumer market, and understands how and where to acquire information/data about consumer trends and needs. Furthermore, he/she has to be data driven and focused in results and KPIs.
As part of a team he/she will collaborate with the creative team, account managers and developers in order to build great brand experiences online.
He/she will report directly to the marketing's team leader.
- Perform day-to-day activities on Google Ads and Facebook accounts.
- Create & manage PPC campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display & Google Shopping), Facebook and other platforms.
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding marketing campaigns.
- Utilize A/B testing and other Conversion Rate Optimization methods.
- Suggest Optimization Tips for landing pages.
- Working with data effectively in order to drive actionable insights.
- Be up-to-date on new technologies and trends in your field and share them with others.
- Interacting with internal teams, as well as, client teams when necessary.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed site
- Competitive Salary and bonuses.
- Happy working environment.
- Humane working hours.
- Cover the expenses of educational seminars.
- The opportunity to evolve and grow with us